- Departure Time is usually 9am but can be tailored to your requirements.
- Individuals, couples, 4 balls up to any group size can be accommodated.
- Included in the price is executive travel, accommodation, green fees and your professional guide.
- Not included in the price is food, drink and guide gratuity.
- Leisure Tours NI picks up at several city centre hotels and this is tailored to your choice, at your time of booking.
- Individuals to any group size can be accommodated in our executive vehicles.
- Scenic tours normally operate on Tuesdays and Sundays, others days by request.
- Included in the price is executive travel and professional guide.
- Not included in the price is food, drink and driver gratuity.
- Rest and comfort stops are scheduled in, but sharp departures will allow all customers to enjoy the full relaxation and experience of the tour. There is opportunity to purchase refreshments in the morning and a further stop for lunch.
- What to bring on the tour: Comfortable shoes, Camera (there’s lots to see), Money (for drinks and lunch and anything else you will want to buy), A shower proof jacket (there can be more than one season, in one day), Tissues for sniffling noses (it can be windy).
Coach & Vehicle Hire
- Terms & Conditions:In the event of the unsold ticket quota required for featured events and trips, emergency or force majeure or of any action by the hirer to vary agreed conditions unilaterally, the operator may cancel the day trip by returning all money paid and without further or other liability cancel the contract. The operator will inform you of any such cancellation 48hours before the planned departure time.